Profound(Gehry) words come from your heart that tells you how your grief is. When we use great sorrowful words in poetry, it becomes deep sad poetry. Often we use complex Shayari to convey the message to our love, thinking that he can understand the words of our heart. If the person in front wants to understand us, he can understand our difficult words.
Deep Sad Poetry
Here you can read deep sad poetry in Urdu, 2 lines, loneliness, broken heart, heart-touching, and on life. Maybe you have some reasons that make you throw intense emotions and thoughts toward a particular thing that is happening to you. It happens because it goes against your wish, belief, or trust. And it happens not only once in our lives, but also happens throughout our lives.
We have created and collected some meaningful pain quotes and deep quotes for you and you can also read about a friend’s sad poetry you can see in this post. Keep reading to learn more about life from these meaningful sad quotes about life and pain.
- “A meaningful silence is always better than meaningless words”
- “Before breaking someone’s trust remember, one day you will face the same worst”
- “When you feel sad, it’s ok. It’s not the end of the world”
- “A sad soul can kill quicker than a germ”
- “Die with memories, Not with dreams”
- “Just because my path is different doesn’t mean I’m lost”
- “People that love you, care about how they make you feel. The end.”
- “The worst pain is looking at yourself in the mirror with tears in your eyes, thinking you’re failed at everything.”
- “Never give up because great things take time”
- “There are plenty of ways to die, but only love can kill and keep you alive to feel it.”
- “Everybody has a chapter they don’t read out loud”
- “It hurts a lot when you trust someone blindly and that someone proves that you are blind”
- “I don’t need you to light up my world, just sit with me in the dark”
- “Sit alone you will find your all answer”
- “Everyone has two eyes but no one has the same view”
- “The most difficult aspect of moving on is accepting that the other person already did”
- “Behind this brightest smile are the darkest secrets that you will never understand”
Deep Sad Poetry on Loneliness
Sometimes we just want to go away alone to make ourselves feel better, no matter where we are. When you are alone, you talk to yourself and your Lord and remove all grievances. But when you start living alone, you become depressed. When you have a problem, So solve it, or don’t punish yourself for this mistake.
- No one stays with you permanently, learn to survive alone.
- We entered the world alone, we leave the world alone, so it’s better to be alone.
- Sometimes the person who tries to keep everyone happy is the most lonely.
- It’s better to be alone than to be with someone who makes you feel alone.
- Loneliness can make you develop into a strong person.
- Loneliness does not come from having any people around you, but from being unable to communicate the things that seem important to you.
- Don’t depend so much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness.
- And then I think that maybe I was designed to be alone.
- Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted are the most terrible poverty.
- Stop being lonely by going back to the people who hurt you.
- People think being alone makes you lonely, But I don’t think that’s true. Being surrounded by the wrong people is the loneliest thing in the world.
- Being lonely is like a ship stuck in the middle of the sea. But it depends on how you travel through that sea.
- You say you care but you leave me alone to cry.
Deep Sad Poetry About Pain
Talking about Pain and Sad poetry is another way of expressing our sadness. Sad poetry also has positive and negative things in them. Depressing the situation depends on the people who handle it. Also, check sad poetry about love.
- “Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us, while we live”
- “People think I’m quiet I’m just observing”
- “The worst kind of pain is when you are smiling just to stop the tears from falling.”
- “Sometimes you have to know when to stop hoping.”
- “I’m fading away so slowly you aren’t even noticing.”
- “I want to explain What’s hurting me inside But I have no words and my soul is tired….”
- “People change, feelings fade, things go wrong. Memories remain but life goes on!”
- “Maybe turning completely silent is the only way left.”
- “Please don’t stay in my life if you can’t give the same efforts that I gave for you.”
- “It’s a different type of pain when you don’t cry anymore, You just take a deep breath and accept it… “
- “The most difficult aspect of moving on is accepting that the other person already did.”
- “Stop trying to find happiness in the same place you lost it…”
- “If you don’t stand for something you’ll fall for anything”
- “I’m not ignoring you, I’m just waiting to see If you’ll put in the effort to talk to me..”
- “You did nothing wrong: I broke my own heart, in believing that a person like you could ever resemble a person I need.”
- “But how do you say goodbye when your heart still wants to hold on?”
Deep Sad Poetry Broken Heart
When a relationship breaks or your best friend or family person leaves you, your heart breaks. When you have a look at the Sad heartbreak poetry, you can’t control your tears. Sad heartbreak quotes are also one of the signs to express your sadness. To show people, that you are sad or your relationship is broken, you share this poetry on status or with friends.
- Absence from whom we love is worse than death and frustrates hope severer than despair.
- The most expensive liquid in the world is “Tears”. It’s 1% water and 99% feelings. Think before you heart someone”
- Never try to turn your friendship into a relationship You lose both…
- How to kill someone? Fill them with love, Then leave.
- Never use a person for your temporary feelings.
- Having a soft heart is a crime these days…
- Sometimes the love is fake and but hate was always real…
- Now I wish we never met Cause you’re too hard to forget.
- Maybe I am not the best person in your life but one day you’ll hear my name and you smile and say damn he was different
- Sometimes… I use my imagination just to make myself happy.
- Never trust those people who don’t understand your feelings.
- I’m hearted by my most loved person…
- Sometimes I hate myself for being too innocent and trusting everyone like idiots.
- I get silent when my feelings are hurt…
Deep Sad Poetry In Urdu
Opinions will change in a minute, but deep sentiments will take some time. Until then, feel the sentiments if you can’t tolerate them, talk with a friend or go for a holiday and spend some time alone. Different people use different ways to relax their minds.
بہت مہنگی پڑتی ہے وہ محبت”
“!جس میں خود کو سستا کر دیا جائے
Bohat Mehngi Padtee Hai Woh Mohabbat
Jis Mein Khud Ko Sasta Kar Diya Jaye !
کچھ بھی نہیں بدلےگا یہاں میرے بن”
“بس دو چار لوگ روئیں گے, دو چار دن
Kuch Bhi Nahi Badlay Ga Yahan Mere Bin
Bas Do Chaar Log Royain Ge, Do Chaar Din
مدت ہوئی یار کی آئی نہیں خبر”
“لگتا ہے قاصد بھی راقیبوں سے جا ملا
Muddat Hui Yaar Ki Aayi Nahi Khabar
Lagta Hai Qasid Bhi Raqibo Se Ja Mila
اب نہ کوئی شکوہ نہ گلہ نہ ملال رہا”
“ستم تیرے بے حساب رہے صبر میرا بھی کمال رہا
Ab Nah koi shikwah nah gilah nah malaal raha
Sitam tairay be hisaab rahay sabr mera bhi kamaal raha
یاد آتے ہیں تو شدت سے یاد آتے ہیں”
“کچھ گزرے ہوئے لمحے۔۔۔ کچھ بچھڑے ہوئے اپنے
Yaad Atay Hain To Shiddat Se Yaad Atay Hain
Kuch Guzray Hue Lamhay… Kuch Bichhre Hue –Apne
یہ مطلب کی دنیا ہے یہاں سنتا نہیں فریاد کوئی”
“ہنستے ہیں تب لوگ جب ہوتا ہے برباد کوئی
Yeh Matlab Ki Duniya Hai Yahan Sunta Nahi Faryaad Koi
Hanstay Hain Tab Log Jab Hota Hai Barbaad Koi
یہاں بکتا ہے سب کچھ ذرا سنمبل کر رہنا”
“لوگ ہواؤں کو بیچ دیتے ہیں غباروں میں ڈال کر
Yahan bikta Hai Sab Kuch Zara Sambal Kar Rehna
Log Hawaon Ko Beech Dete Hain Ghbaron Mein Daal Kar
Deep Sad Poetry In Urdu 2 lines
Here you can read sad poetry in Urdu that touches your soul. I hope you like it. click here.
وہ شخص بھی میرے لشکر سے مخالفت کر گیا”
“جنگ جیت کے سلطنت جس کے نام کرنی تھی
Woh Shakhs Bhi Mere Lashkar Se Mukhalfat Kar Gaya
Jung Jeet Ke Saltanat Jis Ke Naam Karni Thi.
یونہی موسم کی ادا دیکھ کے یاد آیا”
“کس قدر جلد بدل جاتے ہیں انساں
Yuhin Mausam Ki Ada Dekh Ke Yaad Aaya
Kis Qader Jald Badal Jatay Hain Insaa
یہ جو ہمدرد ملتے ہیں نا صاحب”
“یقین مانو انہی سے درد ملتے ہیں۔
Yeh Jo Hamdard Mlitay Hain Na Sahib
Yaqeen Manu Unhi Se Dard Mlitay Hain
خاموشیاں کبھی بے وجہ نہیں ہوتیں”
“کچھ درد ایسے بھی ہوتے ہیں جو آواز چھین لیتے ہیں۔
Khamoshiyan Kabhi Be Wajah Nahi Hoten
Kuch Dard Aisay Bhi Hotay Hain Jo Aawaz Chean Letay Hain
محبت ان دنوں کی بات ہے فراز”
“جب لوگ سچے اور مکان کچے تھے
Mohabbat Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai Frazz
Jab Log Sachey Aur Makaan Kachay Thay
سنا ہے بہت بارش ہے تمہارے شہر میں
سنو زیادہ بھیگنا مت اگر دھل گئی
ساری غلط فہمیاںتو بہت یاد آئیں گے ہم
Suna Hai Bohat Barish Hai Tumahray Shehar Mein
Suno Ziyada Bhigna Mat Agar Dhul Gayi
Saari Ghalat Fehmiya To Bohat Yaad Ayen Ge Hum
مزاج میں تھوڑی سختی لازمی ہے”
“لوگ پی جاتے سمندر اگر کھارا نہ ہوتا
Mizaaj Mein Thori Sakhti Laazmi Hai
Log Pi Jatay Samandar Agar Khara Nah Hota
اک لفظ محبت تھا اک لفظ جدائی تھی۔”
“اک وہ لے گیا اک مجھے دے گیا
Ik Lafz Mohabbat Tha Ik Lafz Judai Thi
Ik Woh Le Gaya Ik Mujhe Dy Gaya
Thank you for visiting this post. Friends, I hope you like deep sad poetry. If you have any questions or suggestions in your mind, then you must write to us in the comment box.