Occasionally you want to feel the feelings, embrace the sadness and go with it. This is because when you aren’t happy someone leaves you or someone may prove you wrong all the moment, and you can not do anything. In 2022, people want to read sad poetry about depression to relieve their sadness. Major life events similar to penalties or the loss of love and job can lead to depression.
Here you read depression poetry and if you are looking for more poetry you visit our other pages. I hope you like its new collection of poetry on different topics such as alone, love, life, death, SMS, Status, and heartbroken.
Sad Poetry About Depression
Sometimes we get so caught up in a thought that we become depressed. The more we lose in this or that moment, the more we will worry about ourselves. This poetry shows that you are depressed.
- “Depression on my left, loneliness on my right. They don’t need to show me their badges. I know these guys very well.”
- “Depression is like a war. You either win or die trying.”
- “When I’m alone, I think. When I think, I remember. When I remember, I feel pain. When I feel pain, I cry. When I cry, I can’t stop.”
- “We hide to try our feelings, but we forgot that our eyes speak.”
- “I feel so disconnected from the world, and I feel like no one even notices me or cares about me anymore.”
- “She hurts and she cries. But you can’t see the depression in her eyes. Because she smiles.”
- “Depression is not a sign of weakness. It means you’ve been strong for far too long.”
- “I tell myself that I don’t need anyone but the truth is nobody needs me.”
- “I am crying but only dry tears, dust on my face, and sores on my mind, I do not speak nor do I try, I have a million times.”
- “There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.”
- “I wish you could hear all the words I’m too afraid to say.”
- “Sometimes we keep, our feelings to ourselves because we know nobody would ever understand.”
- “When you are happy, you enjoy the music. But, when you are sad you understand the lyrics.”
- “When I smile deep inside I want to frown
when I laugh deep inside I want to cry”
Sad Poetry Depression About Love
When our love leaves us we become so depressed that we end up enjoying ourselves. But this is wrong. The world is moving in the same way. Someone has come and someone has gone. And we have to walk with this world. Crying when you think the same thing over and over again will make you feel better. You can also read attitude poetry.
- Depression isn’t a game it’s not only war so we always have a battle with ourselves in our heads.
- It’s getting harder to hide All the feelings I’ve built up inside.
- I really want to talk to someone about my thoughts and feelings but I can’t.
- We cannot stop what’s already occurred. We can just try again till it gets better.
- The worst kind of sadness is not being able to explain why.
- I’m tired of trying, sick of crying, I know I’ve been smiling, but inside I’m dying.
- I need to stop thinking about you because I know you’re not thinking about me.
- Sleeping is so hard when you can’t stop thinking.
- Breathing is hard. When you cry so much, it makes you realize that breathing is hard.
- When people don’t know exactly what depression is, they can be judgmental.
- A big part of depression is feeling really lonely, even if you’re in a room full of a million people.
- I was so scared to give up depression, fearing that somehow the worst part of me was all of me.
- You look happy, but you don’t feel happy. That’s what depression does to you.
- When you’re depressed you don’t control your thoughts, your thoughts control you. I wish people understood that.
- Sad people love the rain because they are no longer crying alone.
- Grief is not as heavy as guilt, but it takes more away from you.
Sad Poetry About Depression On Tumblr
People don’t have to describe their feelings; Arts and Literature have the power to Describe their feeling and emotions. This depression poetry will tell you how Are feeling. I hope you like it.
- I think I’m afraid to be happy because whenever I get too happy, something bad always happens.
- A million words would not bring you back, I know because I tried, neither would a million tears, I know because I cried.
- Depression is feeling like you’ve lost something but having no clue when or where you last had it. Then one day you realize what you lost is yourself.
- I wanted to write down exactly what I felt but somehow the paper stayed empty and I could not have described it any better.
- If you could read my mind, you wouldn’t be smiling.
- Depression is like a bruise that never goes away. A bruise in your mind. You just got to be careful not to touch it where it hurts. It’s always there though.
- What people never understand is that depression isn’t about the outside; it’s about the inside.
- Faking a smile is so much easier than explaining why are you sad.
- In most cases of suicide, a person doesn’t want to die they just want the pain to stop.
- Before I save myself, and death is my way,
not long from today, I am seeking my way…
- And then I think that maybe I was designed to be alone.
- I’ll tell you that I’m okay because that’s what I know you want to hear.
- Trust me, I will never come into your life if you feel better without me.
- You don’t have to live a lie. Living a lie will mess you up. It will send you into depression. It will warp your values.
- Dead, but not allowed to die. Alive, but as good as dead.
Sad Poetry About Depression In Urdu
Here you read sad poetry about depression in Urdu and share it on Different social media platforms. You can copy and paste on WhatsApp status to show your friends you are depressed. Urdu poetry is the best way to reveal our feeling. I hope you like it.
تکلیف ایسی کے چیخ کر رونا چاہوں۔۔۔۔”
اور ضبط ایسا کے آہ بھی نہ نکلے”🤐۔۔۔۔
Taqleef aisi ke cheekh kr rona chahu
Aur zabat aisa ke ahh bhi na nikly
روتے روتے اگر آنسو زہر ہو جائیں ”
“کیا خوب ہو جو پیتے ہی مر جائیں
Roty roty agr ansoo zehar ho jaye
Kya khoob ho jo pi ke mr jaye
پھر یوں ہوا کہ ہم نے رویے سمجھ لیے”
“بعد اس کے پھر کسی سے شکایت نہیں رہی
Phir u huwa ke hum ny rawaye samaj liye
baad is kke phir kisi sy shikayat nahi rahi
😔🔥 یقین کرو اگر درد تحریر ہو سکتا نا ”
“تو میں لفظوں کے جنازے اٹھا دیتا
Yaqeen karo agr dard tahreer ho sakta na
To mai lafzo ke janazy utta deta
مُوت کا فسردہ_پن کتنا خوبصورت ہے”
“اِک جہاں اُداسی کا بس مری ضرورت ہے
Mout ka ufsurda pan kitna khubsurat hai
Ek jaha udaasi ka bs meri zaroorat hai
😢وقت نے بتا دیا لوگوں کا میعار_ ورنہ”
“ہم بھی وہ تھے جو سب کو اپنا کہتے تھے
Waqat Nai Bta Diya Logo Ka Mayar Wrna
Hum Bhi Wo Thai Jo Sab Ko Apna Kahty Thai
اب کرکے فراموش تو ناشاد کرو گے”
“پر جب ہم نہ ہونگے بہت یاد کرو گے
Ab Kar Kai Framosh Tou Nashad Kro Gai
Par Jab Hum Na Hongai Bht Yaad Kro Gai
If you are looking for heart-touching poetry in Urdu and English You can see our next post.
Thank you for visiting this post. Friends, I hope you like depression poetry in Urdu 2022 very much. If you have any questions or suggestions in your mind, then you must write to us in the comment box.