Dear viewers, Here you can read nature poetry in English 2023 & Nature poetry literature. Nature gives us new hope every day. Nature tells us to forget the previous day and start the next day with joy, happiness, and renewed enthusiasm. Let’s work hard today with a new day for what we want to achieve.
Nature Poetry In English
Nature is when we get very depressed. A person can find peace of mind in a beautiful environment with plenty of greenery, the presence of God, and no human beings at all. Nature plays a significant part in bringing a person out of depression. Above all, for a writer, a writer needs a quiet place to write. The first thought that comes to our mind is about a peaceful place in nature.
- One touch of nature makes the whole world kin.
- The goal of life is to make your heartbeat match the beat of the universe, to match your nature with Nature.
- Live in the sunshine, swim in the sea, and drink the wild air.
- Sunsets are proof that endings can often be beautiful, too.
- We do not see nature with our eyes, but with our understandings and our hearts.
- Study nature, love nature, and stay close to nature. It will never fail you.
- Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.
- I firmly believe that nature brings solace in all troubles.
- The goal of life is to live in agreement with nature.
- My wish is to stay always like this, living quietly in a corner of nature.
- To sit in the shade on a fine day, and look upon verdure, is the most perfect refreshment.
- Live the life you’ve dreamed.
- For my part I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream.
- Solitary trees, if they grow at all, grow strong.
Nature Poetry In English Literature
If there was no peace in nature, perhaps the human mind would not find peace either A different feeling with different seasons, a different splendor with different colors. The short and long nature poetry lines given below will be seen praising nature.
- Nature, to be commanded, must be obeyed.
- Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, and snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather.
- We inner breathe with the rain forests and drink from the oceans. They are part of our bodies.
- I believe in God, only I spell it Nature.
- Joy in looking and comprehending is nature’s most beautiful gift.
- Your deepest roots are in nature. No matter who you are, where you live, or what kind of life you lead, you remain irrevocably linked with the rest of creation.
- Now I see the secret of making the best person, it is to grow in the open air and to eat and sleep with the earth.
- It was in the forest that I found “the peace that passeth understanding.
- Not just beautiful, though—the stars are like the trees in the forest, alive and breathing. And they’re watching me.
- The Earth has music for those who listen.
- Trees are the earth’s endless effort to speak to the listening heaven.
- Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit.
- And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.
- Nature is an endless combination and repetition of very few laws.
- Always be on the lookout for the presence of wonder.
Best Nature Poetry In English
Here you can read the best nature poetry. You can tell how much you love nature through this poetry. Often beautiful weather also becomes an excuse for a couple to have a romance.
- He is the richest who is content with the least, for content is the wealth of nature.
- The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever.
- The earth laughs in flowers.
- Some old-fashioned things like fresh air and sunshine are hard to beat.
- In the presence of nature, a wild delight runs through the man, despite real sorrows. Nature says, — he is my creature, and maugre all his impertinent griefs, he shall be glad for me.
- Only spread a fern-frond over a man’s head and worldly cares are cast out, and freedom and beauty and peace come in.
- You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep spring from coming.
- No matter the risks we take, we always consider the end to be too soon, even though in life, more than anything else, quality should be more important than quantity.
- There is a way that nature speaks, that land speaks. Most of the time we are simply not patient enough, or quiet enough, to pay attention to the story.
- What is the good of your stars and trees, your sunrise and the wind, if they do not enter into our daily lives?
- Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises.
- Rain is grace; rain is the sky descending to the earth; without rain, there would be no life.
Also read: Attitude poetry
Thank you for visiting this post. Friends, I hope you like nature poetry in English. If you have any questions or suggestions in your mind, then you must write to us in the comment box.