Dear viewers, The poetry we have collected today is funny kid’s poetry. Children’s talk is funny. Their new questions make you smile. Now TikTok is full of funny videos of children Which is so funny that it makes you want to watch them again and again.
Funny Kid Poetry
Children love comic poetry because most of the jokes we make are from childhood. Sometimes joking with friends in school temper with the teacher, and sometimes with family. The best age to joke is childhood. Because then we would not be scolded if we joked.
There are many funny things about children in the world. You were surprised to hear that. We haven’t been able to collect all of them, but the ones we have collected will make you smile.
- I remember it like it was yesterday. Of course, I don’t really remember yesterday all that well.
- When I’m too big for you to hold, I’ll hold you instead.
- Having a baby means 10% of your time is spent parenting and 90% is spent wishing for sleep.
- There’s nothing sadder in this world than to awake Christmas morning and not be a child.
- Mom, sorry but I accidentally peed behind the toilet and also on that shoe.
- I really love being human, but some days I really wish I could be a fairy.
- Having a new baby: Where your heart increases in size and your brain capacity diminishes into fuzz.
- When your mother asks, ‘Do you want a piece of advice?’ it’s a mere formality. It doesn’t matter if you answer yes or no. You’re going to get it anyway.
- Mommy, I love you. When monsters come, I will save you.
- Becoming a father is easy enough, but being one can be very rough.
- A newborn baby will make you want to call your parents every day and apologize over and over again.
- Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the sidewalk before it stops snowing.
- Having a baby is like taking your lower lip and forcing it over your head.
- If you want to make a new parent cry, tell them that the infant years are the easy years.
- Life itself is the most wonderful fairy tale.
- Today I have given notice on my studio apartment and have moved in with my parents.
- Life with kids and a new baby is crazy. If you manage to put pants on and keep everyone alive, you are a superstar.
- Good words are worth much and cost little.
- If you put duck tape on a chicken, will it fall or do you need chicken tape?
- Good moms have sticky floors, messy kitchens, laundry piles, dirty ovens, and happy kids.
- Parents of babies have never wished for anything more than a nap.
- True humility is not thinking less of yourself: it is thinking of yourself less.
- For parents of another kid, the hottest thing that you can say to your partner is, “I’ll take over.
Baby Funny Poetry
Here you read funny poetry in English about babies. The baby is beautiful, and the chats are hilarious. Funny kid poetry make make make makes a beautiful smile on your face.
- My Mama says that alligators are ornery because they got all their teeth and no toothbrush.
- It’s not about how tired you are. It’s about how tired you’re making everyone else.
- A father is someone who carries pictures of where his money used to be.
- Families with babies and families without babies are sorry for each other.
- Having a small child means you never get to use the bathroom in private again.
- Are we taking the stairs or the alligator?
- My mother had a great deal of trouble with me. But I think she enjoyed it.
- Life doesn’t get more real than having a newborn at home.
- A new baby smile is the most beautiful thing in the world until you realize it came along with a smell.
- A two-year-old is kind of like having a blender, but you don’t have a top for it.
- What if the police lied and turned on the siren, but he was just going to get a taco for lunch?
- Like so many things, it’s not what’s outside but what’s inside that counts.
- I think I will be good for the rest of my life. Well, except when I make mistakes, we can blame that on my emotions.
- A baby is an angel until you place him/her in bed with you. Then he/she transforms into a jackknife ninja.
- The odds of going to the store for a loaf of bread and coming out with only a loaf of bread are three billion to one.
- Fog is just clouds that have fallen.
- It was fun being famous on my birthday.
- Before I got married I had six theories about raising children. Now, I have six children and no theories.
Also read: Attitude poetry
Thank you for visiting this post. I hope you like funny kid poetry. If you have any questions or suggestions, you must write to us in the comment box.