There’s some heart-touching poetry about sadness and some about love. Heart-touching poetry is a stylish way to express your expressions and sentiment. These sad love Shayari are sure to resound with anyone who just lost an important relationship in their life.
Heart Touching Sad Poetry
Heart-touching poetry makes your better half’s heart melt and understands your sentiment without saying everything. When someone is angry with you, you should send them sad heart touching poetry. He will definitely talk to you when he sees this poetry. On our website, you’ll find the best collection of heart-touching poetry in English Urdu and Roman Urdu.
- “I can wipe away the tears from my eyes but… I can’t wipe away the pain in my heart.”
- “I stopped talking about how I felt because I knew no one cared anyway”
- “The greater your capacity to love the greater your capacity to feel the pain”
- “Some people lose diamonds in search of stones”
- “Live like a candle which burns itself but gives light to others”
- “My worst enemy is my memory Sometimes memories sneak out of my eyes and roll down my cheeks”
- “I have this happy personality and a sad soul in one body. It feels weird sometimes.”
- “Cry away the pain at night, so I can fake a smile all day”
- “When you know your worth no one can make you feel worthless”
- “People nowadays are socially connected, but yet practically alone and mentally disturbed.”
- “Crying is how our heart speaks, when your lips can’t explain the pain.”
- “No I may not be physically alone…
But mentally there is no one in sight…”
- “The worst kind of pain is getting hurt by the person you explained your pain to.”
- “I live in the past because it is the only place I can find you anymore”
Heart Touching Sad Poetry In URDU
Here you read some heart-touching poetry in Urdu that will touch your heart. If you want only Urdu poetry you can visit our post sad poetry in Urdu.
تمہارے بس میں اگر ہو تو بھول جاؤ مجھے”
“تمہیں بھلانے میں شاید مجھے زمانہ لگے
Tumahray Bas Mein Agar Ho To Bhool Jao Mujhe
Tumhe Bhulane Mein Shayad Mujhe Zamana Lagey
کبھی دیکھی ہے زندگی میں ایسی اذیت تم نے؟
کوئی آپ کہے، پھر تم کہے، پھر تم سے کہے، تم کون ہو؟
Kabhi Dekhi Hai Zindagi Mein Aisi Aziat Tum Ne
Koi Aap Kahe, Phir Tum Kahe, Phir Tum Se Kahe, Tum Kon Ho
!میرے زخموںکا علاج کچھ یوں کیا
!🗡️مرہم بھی لگایا مگر خنجر کی نوک سے
Mere Zakhamo Kaا Ilaaj Kuch Yun Kya!
Marham Bhi Lagaya Magar Khanjar Ki Noke Se
ٹوٹے ہوئے کانچ کی طرح چکنا چور ہو گئے
💔کسی کو لگ نا جائےاسی لئیے سب سے دور ہو گئے
Tootay Hue Kanch Ki Terhan Chikna Chor Ho Gaye
Kisi Ko Lag Na Jaye Isi Laey Sab Se Daur Ho Gaye
کل تک جس لڑکے کی ہر نماز قضا تھی”
“آج اک لڑکی نے اسے تہجد کا نمازی بنا رکھا ہے
Kal Tak Jis Larke Ki Har Namaz Qaza Thi
Aaj Ik Larki Ne Usay T_Hjd Ka Namazi Bana Rakha Hai
اے خدا اِس دنیا میں، اِک اور بھی کمال کر
یا عشق کو انسان کر، یا خود کشی حلال کر
Ae Khuda Iss Duniya Mein Aik Aur Bhi Kamal Kar,
Ya Ishq Ko Asaan Kar Ya Khudkushi Halaal Kar
تمہاری دھڑکن سے میری سانسیں چلتی ہیں
دل نہیں تم ہو۔۔۔۔میرے سینے میں
Tumhari Dharkan Say Meri Sansen Chalti Hain
Dil Nahi Tum Ho….Mery Seeny Main
Heart Touching Poetry In Urdu 2 Lines
Here you can read heart-touching poetry in Urdu 2 lines. You can also share on different social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
تم مجھے یاد کرنا بھول گئے تو کیا ہوا”
“لوگ تو ہاتھوں سے دفن کر کے بھول جاتے ہیں کہ قبر کون سی تھی
Tum Mujhe Yaad Karna Bhool Gaye To Kya Sun-Hwa
Log To Hathon Se Dafan Kar Ke Bhool Jatay Hain Ke Qabar Kon Si Thi
چـــــــــھوڑ کر نہـــــــــیںتوڑ کر گیا ہےوہ ”
😢”اور پھر کہتا ہے اپنا خیال رکھنا
Chor kar Nahi Tor kar gaya hai woh ”
” aur phir kehta hai apna khayaal rakhna
ہونٹوں کی ہنسی کو نہ سمجھ حقیقت زندگی”
“دل میں اتر کے دیکھ کتنے ٹوٹے ہوئے ہیں ہم
Honton Ki Hansi Ko Nah Samajh Haqeeqat Zindagi
Dil Mein Utar Ke Dekh Kitney Tootay Hue Hain Hum
ہم نے محبت کا بھرم سب سے جدا رکھا ہے”
“ذکر ہر بات میں تیرا ہے ، مگر نام چھپا رکھا ہے
Hum Ne Mohabbat Ka Bharam Sab Se Judda Rakha Hai
Zikar Har Baat Mein Tera Hai, Magar Naam Chhupa Rakha Hai
مطلبی زمانہ ہے نفرتوں کا قہر ہے”
“یہ دنیا دکھاتی شہد اور پلاتی زہر ہے
Matlabi Zamana Hai Nafratoon Ka Qehar Hai
Yeh Duniya Dukhati Shehad Aur Pilate Zeher Hai
ہر اک شخص __ نے اُٹھایا ہوا ہے آئینہ”
🍁”جس میں دیکھتا ہے فَقط کردار دوسروں کا
Har Ik Shakhs __ Ne Uthaya Hwa Hai Aaina
Jis Mein Daikhta Hai Faqat Kirdaar Doosron Ka
!!…ہم تو روٹهے تهے کہ وہ خود منا لیں گے اپنا سمجھ کر”
“ہم کو کیا خبر تهی کہ ان کو بہانا مل جاۓ گا ہم کو بهول جانے کا
hum to roothy thy ke woh khud mana len ge apna samajh kar
hum ko kya khabar thi ke un ko bahana mil jaye ga hum ko bhool jane ka
Heart Touching Sad Poetry SMS
Although relationships are beneficial, many people struggle to maintain them. It is common to fall in love, yet on the other side, love can also be difficult, heartbreaking, and hurtful. Reading sad love poetry that provides a constant reminder that you are not the only person going through this grief is one of the easiest strategies to overcome despair and depression anytime you are going through a breakup.
- It’s sad how people become what they had promised they never will.
- I’m not sad, I’m just tired. And my heart is tired.
- I’m not looking for someone to complete me. I’m looking for someone who accepts me.
- I need to make myself busy so I can forget that I’m deeply hurt and broke!
- Love is like a pendulum that hangs between tears and smiles. Days will turn into weeks & weeks will turn into years. I will remember you through silent tears…
- There’s always a hole inside me. Sometimes it’s empty, sometimes it’s full.
- No matter how many people contact you in a day, if the person you care for hasn’t contacted you, you still feel lonely and sad.
- I do not care how far distance separates
- Beginnings are scary. Endings are generally sad, however, it’s the center that counts the most!
- When a loved one leaves, it is often difficult to let go. But we must not forget the promise we make to ourselves and them.
- I AM NOT WELL, I AM BROKEN,
I WANT TO CRY, I WANT TO DIE.
- Life could be wonderful if people would leave you alone.
- My silence spoke a thousand words but you never heard them.
Heart Touching Alone Sad Poetry
Loneliness in life makes you suffer from depression which is not Fine. When your brain is empty, you bring to mind the nonsense talks that you keep repeating. Keep yourself busy to make yourself feel good.
- Learn to be alone and to like it. There is nothing more empowering or freeing than learning to like your own company.
- Sometimes you need to run away to see who will follow you.
- Being alone is one thing but feeling alone is a whole different story.
- Lonely is not being alone, it’s the feeling that no one cares.
- People say never give up, but sometimes giving up is the best option because you realize you are just wasting your time.
- Everyone in life is gonna hurt you, you have to figure out which people are worth the pain.
- Pain changes people, It makes them trust less, overthinks more, and shut people out.
- Only when it is dark enough can you see the stars.
- It’s so important to have people in your life that go out of their way to make you feel better when you’re sad or hurting.
Heart Touching Sad Poetry For Love
Often the one we love the most betrays us and we are left broken. We could not handle ourselves. Because we get used to it. Here you can read the heart-touching sad poetry about love. I hope you like it.
- “It Hurts When You Have Someone In Your Heart But Can’t Have In Your Arms.”
- “I think the worst feeling in the world is to be forgotten by the one you could never forget.”
- “My life is without love now and it feels like no life at all.”
- “The worst sensation in the world, in my opinion, is to be forgotten by the one person you could never forget.”
- “Life without love is a gradual death sentence.”
- “Will wait for you till the day I can forget you or till the day you realize you cannot forget me.”
- “The saddest thing is when you are feeling real down, you look around and realize that there is no shoulder for you…”
- “If he makes you lose your family, lose your friends, lose your confidence, or lose your happiness, then you need to lose him”
Read more: Attitude poetry in Urdu
Thank you for visiting this post. Friends, I hope you like heart touching sad poetry very much. If you have any questions or suggestions in your mind, then you must write to us in the comment box.