Here you can read Love poetry in English 2023. Love poetry in English 2 lines, literature, SMS, and true love poetry. We all need a companion in our lives, which we call life partners. When we feel life partner with a person, we want to talk our heart out with him.
We want to tell him that we love him and want to give him a place in our lives. To express all these feelings, we have brought you poetry which will be very helpful to you.
Love poetry In English
In a relationship where there is love, there can be conflict. A fight doesn’t necessarily mean you don’t talk to that person for the rest of your life. A person who loves you has a right to be angry. So that you celebrate it with love, this will give you more time to spend with each other. It doesn’t necessarily mean that you fight all the time, it reduces love, and hatred starts to arise between you.
When your partner is angry with you about something. Therefore, if you’re looking for romantic poetry to celebrate him, you’ve come to the correct place because this English-language poetry for lovers is sure to please your companion.
- It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight.
- Love isn’t something you find. Love is something that finds you.
- I give this heart to you. And want to tell you – I love you!
- Now that I have you I have nothing to fear But I always think you’ll leave so I’ll try to keep you near.
- The best thing in my life is not you, it’s us. I will do whatever it takes to keep us together.
- Love is the voice under all silences, the hope which has no opposite in fear; the strength so strong mere force is feebleness: the truth more first than sun, more last than star.
- True love is your soul’s recognition of its counterpart in another.
- In my opinion, the best thing you can do is find someone who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you.
- I fell in love with the way you touched me without using your hands.
- Love starts as a feeling, but to continue is a choice. And I find myself choosing you, more and more every day.
Love poetry In English 2 Lines
Here you can read two lines of poetry about love. If you are looking for two lines of poetry in the Urdu language, then you can check our other post or click here. You can use these loving words even while talking often; it can also create a romantic atmosphere.
- My love for you is a journey,
Starting at forever and ending at never.
- If you want happiness in life,
never be the owner of love, always be a donor of love..!
- Life is much better when you are
living in the present moment.
- The day my life changed forever…
the day I first saw you.
- Love is not just a feeling,
it is a very important phase of your life.
- After meeting you I feel that I am the luckiest
person in the world.
- It seems that every path
passes through your heart.
- Someone might be crazy for you,
but I can make you crazy.
- My life partner doesn’t only love me,
he understands me.
- You only live once,
but if you do it right, once is enough.
Love poetry In English Literature
Whatever loving feelings you have for your partner. I am sure you will be able to easily convey your heart feeling to that person through this poetry.
- The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved despite ourselves.
- I love you, not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you.
- It’s enough for me to be sure that you and I exist at this moment.
- It’s like time has lost all continuity. Every second with you outweighs the days of life before I met you.
- You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought.
- To love or have loved, that is enough. Ask nothing further.
- I have waited for this opportunity for more than half a century, to repeat to you once again my vow of eternal fidelity and everlasting love.
- It is love, not reason, that is stronger than death.
- I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.
- There is no remedy for love but to love more.
- I like not only to be loved but also to behold I am loved.
Love poetry In English SMS
This poetry is simple to send to your sweetheart via social media and SMS. You can copy and paste on different websites like Twitter, and Instagram and also tag your partner.
- If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.
- Everywhere I look I am reminded of your love. You are my world.
- I can’t explain how bad I need to see you and hug you so tight.
- True love stories never have endings.
- My heart is not empty; it carries a tremendous burden of your love. And I want to bear that burden till the last moment of my life.
- If I had to choose between loving you, and breathing, I would use my last breath to say I love you.
- Just when I think that it is impossible to love you any more than I already do, you prove me wrong.
- I can’t spend a day without you, can’t you see? I love you so much. You are a part of me and this is forever.
- Next time I hug you, I probably won’t let go for a long time.
- When I tell you I love you, I don’t say it out of habit. I say it to remind you that you’re the best thing that ever happened to me.
True Love Poetry In English
In true love, a person is ready to die. It is true that love is blind. Here you can share true deep love poetry with your lover. I hope you like it.
- The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.
- You’re not looking for perfection in your partner. Perfection is all about the ego. With soulmate love, you know that true love is what happens when disappointment sets in – and you’re willing to deal maturely with these disappointments.
- True love is selfless. It is prepared to sacrifice.
- True love is not something that comes every day. Follow your heart, it knows the right answer.
- True love cannot be found where it does not exist, nor can it be denied where it does.
- If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you.
True love doesn’t come to you it has to be inside you.
- Two things you will never have to chase: True friends & true love.
- True love is not the number of kisses, or how often you get them, true love is the feeling that still lingers long after the kiss is over.
- I like the way you make me feel even when I’m nowhere near.
- I think when we truly love something, we get the same true love in return.
Also read: Romantic poetry for him
Thank you for visiting this post. Friends, I hope you like love poetry in English very much. If you have any questions or suggestions in your mind, then you must write to us in the comment box.