Dear viewers, Here you can read sad poetry. I know you are very sad and looking for such poetry which touches your heart and Which anyone can read. I hope you will like the heart-touching sad poetry that I have brought you today, and you can also put this poetry on status.
It is to say that you are very sad. In life, we face many sorrows. But still, we have to live with these sorrows. If you’re depressed, reading this poetry will help you a lot. You will feel relaxed.
Sometimes no one understands your pain even though you are very sad. Well, relationships involve all kinds of emotions. You can express your sad feelings through this poetry. Every relationship is connected by emotions, and we use poetry to express these emotions. For loving sentiments, we use Love Poetry, and for sad poetry, we use sad poetry.
- Faking a smile is so much easier than explaining why you are sad.
- I gave you my heart, I just didn’t expect to get it back in pieces.
- Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.
- Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while and leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never the same.
- Behind every untrusting person, there is someone who taught them to be that way.
- The most painful goodbyes are those that were never said or explained.
- There are two types of pain. One hurts you, others change you.
- For some moments in Life there are no words.
- If life doesn’t kill you, Emptiness in Life will surely Kill You.
- I have cried because of one reason that are you.
- It was sad music. But it waved its sadness like a battle flag. It said the universe had done all it could, but you were still alive.
- Story of our generation: Practically alone, Mentally disturbed, socially connected.
- When I had to say a lot, you left me speechless.
Sad Poetry Lines
Here you can read sad poetry lines in English. If you want to read sad poetry 2 lines in Urdu and roman English. You can check this post. I hope you like it.
- Just because it didn’t last forever, doesn’t mean it wasn’t worth it.
- The worst kind of pain is getting hurt by the person to whom you explained your pain.
- Mirror mirror can’t you see? What you show is killing me.
- I stay home alone, listen to music and think too much.
- I compare myself to every other girl, I see I lose every time.
- She broken is broken because she believed.
- Have you ever just randomly started crying because you’ve been holding in all of these emotions and pretending to be happy for way too long?
- Nowadays I can’t feel anything if someone hurts me, I smile and let it go.
- If love is just a word then why does it hurt so much when you realize it isn’t there
- Snakes don’t hiss anymore, they call you bro, baby, or friend.
- If you want to understand someone’s pain, you must swim in the same water that drowned them.
- Love all, trust few Everything is real, but not everyone is true.
- In deep sadness there is no place for sentimentality.
Rain Sad Poetry
The rainy season is more painful for lonely people. Because the rainy season is considered a romantic season. And when you see a couple, your wound gets fresher. Whose partner is far away from them and cannot meet, but they are missing their partner. So you can send alone poetry.
- Everybody wants happiness. Nobody wants pain but you can’t have a rainbow without a little rain.
- Rain slowly slides down the glass as if the night is crying.
- All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain.
- Sad people love the rain because they are no longer crying along.
- One can find so many pains when the rain is falling.
- I always like walking in the rain, so no one can see me crying.
- In my heart It’s always raining.
- I like the rain it makes me feel like I’m not crying alone and it’s like a magic spell that temporarily washes my doubts away.
- Life’s not about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain.
- The rain is falling And so am I.
- I’ll never let you see. The way my broken heart is hurt in me. I’ve got my pride and I know how to hide. All my sorrow and pain I’ll do my crying in the rain.
- The only thing left in me is my breaths.
- Just an image through the eyes. Tears inside never cried alone in the rain, staring down thinking silently, without a sound.
- There are times when alone is the best place to be.
- Listen to the rhythm of falling rain.
- Rain slowly slides down the glass as if the night is crying.
Sad Poetry Text
Here you can read the poetry in Text form and also see the sad images. You can easily copy the sad poetry text and share it with anyone.
- People think being alone makes you lonely, but I don’t think true. Being surrounded by the wrong people is the loneliest thing in the world.
- Never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option.
- Don’t ignore the lessons of pain nor walk the same path again, or it may happen again. Strive to preserve your new-found peace.
- There are two medicines for all ills: time and silence.
- The worst feeling isn’t being lonely, it’s being forgotten by someone you’d never forget.
- I hide m deepest feelings so well that I forgot where I placed them.
- We must hurt to grow, fail to know, and lose to gain. Because some life lessons are best learned through pain!
- I feel like I’m slowly dying inside.
- Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not, and often we call a man cold when he is only sad.
- I walk a lonely road, the only one that I have ever known.
- In the beginning, everyone is there, but then they forget.
- Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn’t stop for anybody.
- The journey’s a lonely one. So much more than we know.
- There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.
Sad Poetry Facebook
You can read poetry and share it on different social platforms like Facebook. Through this poetry, you can tell the people you feel very sad.
- People think I’m odd, so I know how it feels to be different and how lonely that can be.
- The good times of today, are the sad thoughts of tomorrow.
- “You can leave. I’ll remember you. I remember everyone that leaves.
- Feeling lost, crazy, and desperate belongs to a good life as much as optimism, certainty, and reason.
- To have felt too much is to end in feeling nothing.
- I said “It’s fine”, but I never said it didn’t hurt.
- People who judge others will never get happiness.
- You don’t need water to feel like you’re drowning, do you?
- It’s sad, that something coming to an end. It cracks you open, in a way cracks you open to feeling. When you try to avoid the pain, it creates greater pain.
- People keep telling me that life goes on, but to me, that’s the saddest part.
Also read: Attitude poetry in English
Thank you for visiting this post. Friends, I hope you like sad poetry. If you have any questions or suggestions in your mind, then you must write to us in the comment box.