Dear friends, Here you can read famous nature poetry. God’s power is everywhere. If we go out to see God’s power, our life will end but not God’s power. God’s power is unlimited. The chirping of birds is also the nature of God.
Birds chirping early in the morning is a sign to wake up early in the morning and start your new day with joy and happiness so that your whole day will be happy.
Famous Nature Poetry
Many poets have said very beautiful lines about nature, and today, you will read famous poetry of different poets related to nature. Nature not only soothes our eyes but also when we are very sad. So sitting alone in a beautiful place with greenery will make you feel good.
When you read about the benefits of nature, you will understand why nature is so important to humans. We bring you this beautiful nature poetry to keep you connected with nature.
- Water is the driving force of all nature.
- Gold is a luxury. Trees are necessities. Man can live and thrive without gold, but we cannot survive without trees.
- I go to nature every day for inspiration in the day’s work.
- If you would know strength and patience, welcome the company of trees.
- To be without trees would, in the most literal way, be to be without our roots.
- Live in each season as it passes; breathes the air, drinks the drink, tastes the fruit, and resign yourself to the influence of the earth.
- A river seems like a magic thing. Magic, moving, living part of the very earth itself.
- Never say there is nothing beautiful in the world anymore. There is always something to make you wonder in the shape of a tree, the trembling of a leaf.
- The world owes you nothing. It was here first.
- Forests are like churches, hallowed places. There’s a stillness about them, a sort of reverence.
- Nature holds the key to our aesthetic, intellectual, cognitive, and even spiritual satisfaction.
- There’s a whole world out there, right outside your window. You’d be a fool to miss it.
- In one drop of water are found all the secrets of all the oceans.
- If you wish to know the divine, feel the wind on your face and the warm sun on your hand.
- For in the true nature of things, if we rightly consider, every green tree is far more glorious than if it were made of gold and silver.
- Nature never hurries. Atom by atom, little by little, she achieves her work.
- The sun does not shine for a few trees and flowers, but the wide world’s joy.
- Study nature, love nature, and stay close to nature. It will never fail you.
- The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea.
Famous Nature Poetry In English
Here you can read some short nature poetry to appreciate the beauty of the outdoors.
- The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness.
- Nature is pleased with simplicity. And nature is no dummy.
- The love for all living creatures is the noblest attribute of man.
- Come to the words, for here is rest. There is no repose like that of the green deep words. Sleep in forgetfulness of all ill.
- Nature cannot be commanded except by being obeyed.
- The richness I achieve comes from nature, the source of my inspiration.
- For most of history, man has had to fight nature to survive; in this century he is beginning to realize that, to survive, he must protect it.
- Like music and art, love of nature is a common language that can transcend political or social boundaries.
- To forget how to dig the earth and to tend the soil is to forget ourselves.
- If we surrendered to earth’s intelligence we could rise rooted, like trees.
- The forest is not a resource for us, it is life itself, and is the only place for us to live.
- Wild roses are fairest, and nature is a better gardener than art.
- The strongest oak of the forest is not the one that is protected from the storm and hidden from the sun. It’s the one that stands in the open where it is compelled to struggle for its existence against the winds and rains and the scorching sun.
- We forget that the water cycle and the life cycle are one.
- I believe that there is a subtle magnetism in nature, which, if we unconsciously yield to it, will direct us.
- Nature made me happy and good, and if I am otherwise, it is society’s fault.
- Earth and sky, woods and fields, lakes and rivers, the mountain and the sea, are excellent schoolmasters and teach us more than we can ever learn from books.
- I go to nature to be soothed and healed and to have my sense put in order.
I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees.
Also read: Love Poetry
Thank you for visiting this post. Friends, I hope you like famous nature poetry. If you have any questions or suggestions in your mind, then you must write to us in the comment box.